Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.in/careers.htm (Current Opportunities) regularly for details and updates. Call letters/advices, where required will be sent by e-mail only. All revisions/corrigendum (if any) will be hosted on the Bank’s website only.
Bank of Baroda (BOB) Recruitment for Security Officers & Fire Officers Posts 2020
|Organization Name||Bank of Baroda|
|Education Qualification||Please Read Official Advertisement.|
|Type of Job
Total Posts: 33
Posts Name: Specialist Officers
• Security Officers MMG/S-II: 27
• Fire Officers JMG/S-I: 05
- Security Officers : Graduate in any Discipline from Recognized University / Institute.
- Fire Officers :
- i) BE (Fire) from National Fire Service college (NFSC), Nagpur OR
- ii)B.Tech(Safety & Fire Engineering) fromrecognized university (AICTE) OR
- iii)B.Tech (Fire Technology & Safety Engineering) from recognized university (AICTE) OR
- iv)Graduate from Institute of Fire Engineers (India / UK) OR
- v)Completed Station Officers Course from National Fire Service College (NFSC) Nagpur.
SCALE OF PAY
- JMG/S I: Rs. 23700 x 980 (7) -30560 x 1145 (2) –32850 x 1310 (7) –42020
- MMGS II : Rs. 31705 x 1145 (1) –32850 x 1310 (10) -45950
The selection process may comprise online test,psychometric test or any other test deemed suitable for further selection process followed by Group Discussion / & Interview of shortlisted candidates.
However,if the number of eligible applications received is large/less, then Bank reserves the right to change the shortlisting criteria/interview process. Bank may, at its discretion, consider conducting of Multiple Choice/Descriptive / Psychometric Test / Group Discussion/Interviews orany other selection methodologies for different scales.
List of Documents to be produced at the time of further selection process
The following documents in original together with a self attested photocopy in support of the candidate’s eligibility and identity are to be invariably submitted at the time of interview failing which the candidate may not be permitted to appear for the interview. Non submission of requisite documents by the candidate at the time of interview will debar his candidature from further participation in the recruitment process.
APPLICATION FEE AND INTIMATION CHARGE
- SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD) Rs.100/-plusapplicabletaxes& payment gateway charges
- GEN/ OBC /EWS : Rs.600/-plus applicable taxes& payment gateway charges
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.bankofbaroda.co.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Online test, GD, interview etc. through the registered email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
- Candidates should scan their photograph and signature, ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cmX3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure I to this Advertisement.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 08-01-2021
Notification: Click Here
Apply Online & Other Details: Click Here
Table of Contents