Bank of Baroda, One of India’s Largest Bank is looking for a retired armed forces personnel for devising defence sector targeted Bank products, draw strategy and drive business in the Defence sectorso as to expand its reach and capitalize on the potential in this business segment.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment For Various Post 2020
|Organization Name||Bank of Baroda
||Officer – Customer Service|
|Education Qualification||Please Read Official Advertisement.|
|Type of Job
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University/Institute recognised by the Govt. Of India./Govt. bodies/AICTE etc.
Last Rank held in Service
Retired Official holding Rank of Major General (or above) in Indian Army or equivalent Rank in Indian Navy / Indian Air Force.
Retired Official holding Rank of Colonel (or above) in Indian Army or equivalent Rank in Indian Navy / Indian Air Force.
Remuneration will be offered based on candidate’s experience/potential, last drawn salary and their suitability for the respective posts.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact Number. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for G Dand/orinter view and/or Selection Process on the registered Email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online.
- Selection will be based on short listing and subsequent round of Personal Interviewand/or Group Discussionand/or any other selection method.
- Bank reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection and provisional allotment etc.
- The Bank reserves its right to call for selection process,candidates in a ratio, at its sole discretion.
- Adequate candidates as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for Interview.Most suitable candidates will be called for the selection process (GD/PI/any other selection method)and merely applying/ being eligible for the post does not entitle the candidate to be eligible for the selection process.
- The qualifying marks in Interview/other selection procedure will be decided by the Bank.
- A candidate should qualify in all the processes of selection, GD and/or PIand/or other selection method(as the case may be) and be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent process.
- In case more than one candidate scores the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order.
- Online Registration of Application starts from : 19.11.2020
- Last date for Online Registration of Application: 09.12.2020