Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment for Chief Operations Manager (HoD) Post 2020,Other Detail Like Education Qualification, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, Last Date And Number of Post More Detail are Given Below Detail.
Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment Details
Filling up the post of Chief Operations Manager (HoD) in Deendayal Port Trust (formerly Kandla Port Trust) by absorption through composite method.
- Chief Operations Manager (HoD)
Educational Qualification For Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment
- Degree in Engineeringfrom a recognized University/Certificate of Competency as MOT First Class/Master Mariner having Certificate of Competency as Master of Foreign Going Ship / Post-Graduate degree from a recognized University
- Experience: 17 years’experience in Executive Cadre in Marine/Engineering /Traffic in any Port / Government or Semi-GovernmentDepartment /Public Sector Undertaking /Autonomous Body.
- Rs.100000-260000(Pre-revisedRs. 18500-23900)Elevated to the scale of pay of Rs.120000-280000(Pre-revisedRs. 20500-26500) after completion of 3 years regular serviceand subject to meeting 3 conditions mentioned in para 2(ii) of the Ministry’s letter No. A-12023/15/2018-PE-I dated 19.11.2019)
How to Apply For Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment
- The applicants are requested to apply in the “Online Application Portal” of the Ministry of Shipping (http://onlinevacancy.shipmin.nic.in). The applicant has to register in the Online Application Portal
- A printout of the filled in application shall be sent along with recent passport size photograph affixed on the right hand corner of the printout, along with self-attested copies of education/ experience/ age certificate(s)and the documents as under.
- Attested copies of APARs/ACRs of the applicants for the last 5 years from the year to 2014-15to the year 2019-2020duly attested by officer not below the rank of Dy. HoD on each page. If APARs/ACRs for a particular year during the last 5 years is not available, “No Report Certificate” may be furnished along with APARs/ACRs of the preceding years.
IRMA Recruitment for Academic Associate Posts 2020
For deputation, Officers holding analogous posts or Officers holding posts in the scale of Rs.100000-260000 (Pre revised Rs. 18500-23900) with 2 years’regular service in the grade or officers in the scale ofpay ofRs.80000-220000 (Pre-revised Rs. 16000-20800) and above,with 5 years’ regular service in Marine/ concerned Department inGovernmentor Semi Government Department / Public SectorUndertaking / Autonomous Body(other than Major Port Trusts) will be eligible.Selection is by merit for which thebench mark inoverall grading in theACRs will not be below “VeryGood”
- Last Date: 31-07-2020
- Advertisement: Click Here
- More Details: Click Here