SSC Recruitment 5846 Delhi Police Constable 2020 : The Staff Selection Commission has Published the Notification Constable (Executive) Male and Female in Delhi Police Examination-2020.
Delhi Police Constable Bharti 2020 @ ssc.nic.in
So, Finally The SSC Has Required for 5846 Constable which Have to Constable EXE-Male – 3433 Posts, Constable EXE – Male Ex-Servicemen (others) – 226 Posts, Constable (EXE) Male Ex-Servicemen Commando – 243 Posts, Constable EXE Female – 1944 Posts Aspire can check Further Below More Detail.
|Organization Name||The Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Delhi Police Constable|
|Application Last Date||07-09-2020|
Delhi Police Constable Bharti 2020 @ ssc.nic.in Vacancy Detail
- Total Post 5846
- Constable (Exe.)-Male Total Post 3433
- Constable (Exe.)-Male (Ex-Servicemen (Others) (Including backlog SC-19 and ST-15) Total Post: 226
- Constable (Exe.)-Male (Ex-Servicemen [Commando (Para-3.2)] (Including backlog SC-34 and ST-19) Total Post : 243
- Constable (Exe.)-Female Total Post: 1944
Candidates who have passed 12th (10 + 2 Senior Secondary) from any recognized board can apply for the constable posts of Delhi Police.
18 to 25 Year Before The Last Date of Application.Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-07-1995 a And later than 01-07-2002.
Pay Scale (Salary)
Pay Scale Level-3(Rs 21700-69100) For 7th Pay Level Per Month and More about Salary Check detail
Selection Process for Delhi Police Constable Bharti 2020 @ ssc.nic.in
The recruitment process will consist of Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT) and Medical Examination of finally selected candidates Call For the Duty in Delhi Police.
How to Apply For Delhi Police Constable Bharti 2020 @ ssc.nic.in
Applications must be submitted in online mode only through the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date More Detail.
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs One hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.