GNLU Recruitment: Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) Recruitment for Consultant – Public Relations & Consultant – Social Media Posts 2020
- Consultant – Public Relations
- Consultant – Social Media
GNLU Recruitment : Advertisement Reference No: GNLU/AD/FP-11/2020(Walk in Interview)
GNLU Recruitment: Highly qualified and experienced professional sare invited for walk in interview for Consultant -Public Relations at Gujarat National Law University on 2ndJuly2020at 1500 hrs.Incumbent should have at least 15years’ of experience in the relevant area with the education/research institute of national or international repute. Selected candidates will be offered the competitive emoluments as determined by the selection committee on the basis of experience and expertise of the candidate. The engagement shall be for the duration of 364 days purely on contractual & temporary basis.
Gujarat State Petronet Limited GSPL Recruitment for Various Posts 2020
- (i)Any Graduate from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Government. Highly desirable:
- (i)Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- (ii)Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
How to Apply:
- Interested and Eligible candidates are requested to remain present along with all original certificates to given address in the advertisement. (More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement)
- Interview Date: 02-07-2020
Important Links Advertisement:
- Consultant – Public Relations:Click Here
- Consultant – Social Media:Click Here
- The Registrar (I/c), Gujarat National Law University, Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba, Gandhinagar 382426, Gujarat (INDIA); Email: [email protected], tel: +91 (79) 2327 6611/12
- This appointment is for 364 days.
- The University retains the discretion not to make any appointment to this vacancy, to make an appointment at a revised remuneration, or to make an appointment with a modified job description and to fix revised qualification and requirements.
- The University retains the discretion/right to relax the norms specified in the advertisement for deserving candidates considering their experience and competency.
Walk in interview Date: Thursday, 2ndJuly, 2020.Reporting time for walk in Interview: 1500hrs.
- Candidates are required to bring three copies of their resume with photograph affixed on all copies, original and one set of photocopy of their Academic certificates, Experience certificate and other documents.