Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is a well known policy company of India. Established by the Government of India, this organization is now one of the trusted policy companies in India.When ever we heard about insurance policy, we first remember the name of LIC. The main purpose of LIC is to provide insurance to middle class, common citizens of India and to secure the future of their family. To full fill the aims of this LIC there are many wonderful plans. From these plans, you can take out the insurance policy as per your need. LIC also encourages the poor people to save money and use them properly from economic perspective.
Due to this, LIC has provided LIC online payment service for the convenience of its customers.Before this we had to dependent on LIC agents to make the LIC premium payment. But now you can make LIC online payment while sitting at home. You can easily do through online portal, such as online LIC payment, policy status, payment status, LIC online payment receipt. In this article how to make LIC online payment, other features of the LIC online portal are explained in detail.
How to register on LIC Portal
The easy way to make LIC online payment is to register on the portal. You can also manage your LIC account online from the website.From the given steps you will be registered on the lic portal.
1. Open LIC online payment on your computer.
2. Now click on the new user option.
3. Now its open the new page, enter the correct policy number, installment amount, date of birth, aadhar card number, pan card number, mobile number, email id, gender etc all correctly.
4. Now read the authorization and acceptance line and click on the radio button in front of it.
5. When you click on the Proceed button, you will be logged into the lic website and you will be able to pay a premium online.
Both registered and unregistered from the LIC online portal can also make online premium payment. However, registered user can pay premium for more than one single policy only with one account.
LIC online payment method for registered users
1. First of all open the LIC portal website on your computer / smartphone.
2. Click on the option of online payment from the right side menu of the opened page.
3. Now after the new page is loaded, click on the option of registered user.
4. Login by entering your user id / mobile number / email id, password and date of birth.
5. If you have not registered on the LIC portal and want to register, read the registration process above.
6. Once you login enter your premium amount and select the payment method and complete the payment.
How to Make Direct Online LIC Payment Without Registering
1. Open the LIC direct online payment portal in your computer / smartphone.
2. Now click on the pay direct option.
3. Now open the new front and select the renewal premium option.
4. Now we will tell you about how the online payment process works on the next screen. Click here on proceed.
5. In the next page, enter the policy number, instalment amount, date of birth, email id, mobile number, correctly.
6. Enter the captcha code and click on the I agree button. Click on the submit button to read the next step.
7. Now details of your premium will be displayed in front of you. Click on the confirm button here.
8. Now select the premium payment method and complete the payment process.
You can use these 3 types of online channels for LIC online payment.
A. LIC online payment through debit card – The easiest way to pay premium.
B. LIC online payment through net banking – You can pay by using your bank internet banking facility.
C. LIC pay through credit card – You can also pay online LIC premium through credit card.
If There is a Problem During The Payment, Read This
1. How to receive payment receipt – After paying online premium, digital payment receipt is sent to your email id. You can download and print it from there.
2. Payment failed – if your bank has debited the amount on online payment but the error is displayed in the payment page, your payment receipt will be sent to your email id in 3 days.
3. If there is any problem during payment, please contact – if you have any problem in the online payment process, then you can send your complain to this mail id at [email protected] or contact on the lic helpline phone number.
In this way you can easily pay online lic premium payment. I hope you have received help from this article.