IB Recruitment – Intelligence Bureau has published the recruitment for the posts of Inspector & Sub Inspector, the desired candidate is requested to take all the information before applying in this government employment and only then apply according to his eligibility. Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2020, recruitment detail complete intelligence bureau job 2020 vacancy.
IB Recruitment For the Post of Inspector & Sub Inspector 2020
|Organization Name||Intelligence Bureau|
|Post Name||Inspector & Sub Inspector|
|Total Vacancies||12 Posts|
|Job Location||All India
|Application Last Date||15-09-2020|
|Official Website||Inspector & Sub Inspector|
Name of Posts
- Inspector (Veterinary) – 02 posts
- Sub Inspector (Veterinary) – 07 posts
- Inspector ((Junior Hindi Translator) – 03 posts
- 10th / 12th / Master Degree or its equivalent degree is also approved, see published notification to get more information.
- Pass in Intermediate (10+2) Science examination with Bi subject from a recognised Board or University; and
- one year experience in treatment of different Pices of recognised Veterinary Hospital.
- The age of the candidate should be 21 – 52 years. Please see published notification for age relaxation and other information.
- Inspector (Veterinary) – Level in the Pay Matrix:- Level 7 (Rs. 44900- Rs.142400/-)
- Sub Inspector (Veterinary) – Level in the Pay Matrix:- Level 6 (Rs.35400 – Rs.1124000)
- Inspector ((Junior Hindi Translator) – Level in the Pay Matrix:- Level 7 (Rs.44900-Rs.142400/-)
- According to the performance in the written test, Interview / Personality test in this Govt job, the candidate will be selected in employment.
List of Enclosures to be accompanied with the Application For IB Recruitment
1. Application in prescribed format, Annexure-I duly completed, signed by the candidate and countersigned by the cadre/Appointing authority.
2. Attested copies of ACRs/APARs for the last five years duly signed by an officèr not below the rank of Under Secretary of equivalent.
3. Integrity Certificate.
4. DEVigilance Certificate.
5. No major or minor penalty certificate for last 10 years of service.
6. A certificate to the effect that the particulars furnished by the candidate have been verified and found correct as per service record.
7. SSB Act & Rule option certificate. May also visit our website www.ssb.nic.in
- Notification Published date: 24-08-2020
- Last date for application: 15-09-2020