India Post Gujarat Circle Recruitment for 144 Postal Assistant/ Sorting Asst, Postman/ Mail Guard & Multi Tasking Staff Posts 2020,The aspiring candidate is requested to take all the information before applying in this government employment and only then apply according to his eligibility.
India Post Gujarat Circle Recruitment
|Organization Name||Posts Gujarat Circle Gujarat|
|Who can Apply
||All India Citizen Eligible & Intrested Candidates.|
|Education Qualification||10th And 12th Pass|
|Type of Job
||Rs 25500 – Rs 81100|
Total Posts: 144 Posts
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant: 52 Posts (Age Limit: Between 18 to 27 years)
- Postman/ Mail Guard: 47 Posts (Age Limit: Between 18 to 27 years)
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 45 Posts (Age Limit: Between 18 to 25 years)
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant:- Rs.25500 – Rs.81100/- Per Month
- Postman/ Mail Guard:- Rs.21700 – Rs.69100/- Per Month
- Multi-Tasking Staff (Administrative offices/ Subordinate Office):- Rs.18000 – Rs.56900/- Per Month
- The Application Shall Have to pay Application Fee of Rs.120/- (one Hundred Twenty only) and the Fees already paid will be valid for previously applied Applicants.
Educational Qualification & Other Details: Please Read Official Advertisement.
How to Apply:
- Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
How to Apply For India Post Gujarat Circle Recruitment
- For this Recruitment , you will have to apply Online And offline and all the useful information will have to be filled by going to the official website.
- The Applicant Must Register themselves on the website htt://ccc.cept.gov.in/gsrect.
- Applications can be submitted through any of the three means.
- (a) Speed Post Addressed to the assistant Director Postal Service / Recruitment) O/o Chief Postmaster General, Gujarat Circle, Khanpur, Ahmedabad -380001.
- (b) Through E-mail at [email protected]
- (c) Through online method on the website htt://ccc.cept.gov.in/gsrect.
- Based on merit of written examination OR written examination and Skill test. Fore More Detail Visit Official Website.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 10-07-2020
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 31-07-2020
- Last Date to deposit fees: 31-07-2020