Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL Recruitment 2021): Applications invited for 346 Technicians and Trade Apprentices
Indian Oil Corporation Limited is a Fortune 500 company (ranked 117th in 2019-20) which is the largest integrated oil refining and marketing public sector company of the Government of India. IndianOil is given the status of Maharatna by the government. It has a 47% share in petroleum products marketing in India and 40% in oil refining. Out of the total 19 oil refineries in India, 10 are under the ownership of Indian Oil.
Indian Oil Recruitment 2021, IOCL Recruitment 2021 (IOCL Recruitment 2021) invites online applications for various jobs every year. You can apply online form before the date given in this Indian Oil Vacancy Notification.
Indian Oil Recruitment 2021: IOCL has invited applications from ITI, 12th, Diploma, Graduate Pass candidates for the posts of 346 Technician and Trade Apprentice.
Candidates interested in IOCL Apprentice Job apply. The information related to this IOCL Trainee Recruitment 2021, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, Syllabus is as follows.
- Advertisement Number: IOCL/ MKTG/WR/APPR / 2020-21/1
Indian Oil Recruitment 2021 (IOCL Recruitment 2021)
IOCL Engineer Recruitment 2021 eligibility, how to apply, salary and other rules are given below.
- Accountant, Technician and Trade Apprentice: 346 posts (Pay scale: According to the Apprentice Act)
Accountant Apprentice: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized institute / university
- Technician Apprentice: Diploma in Engineering (3 years Regular / Sandwich Course).
- Trade Apprentice: Matric with 2 (two) years ITI in selected trades.
- Apprentice DEO: Skill certificate holder in Class XII or its equivalent domestic data entry operator.
- Age Limit: 18 to 24 years, age calculation on 28.02.2021, relaxation in maximum age limit for SC/ST Candidates
- Nationality: Indian
- Job Location: Panipat (Haryana)
IOCL Selection Process: Selection will be based on written test.
Application fee: No fee for candidates
How to apply for Indian Oil Recruitment: Interested candidates can apply online through IOCL website https://www.iocl.com. After application, keep its printout safe for further processing.
Important dates for IOCL vacancy
Starting date for online application: 28 January 2021
Last date for submission of online application: 19 February 2021
Note: Age relaxation- SC, ST, OBC, handicapped and women will be given relaxation as per government rules.
Important Instructions: Before applying this trainee jobs, please read the notification and advertisement related to this vacancy.
What is the IOCL ?
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is India’s premier national oil company, which has a complete hydrocarbon value chain – from refining, pipeline transportation and marketing to marketing of petroleum products and production of crude oil and gas, natural gas and petrochemicals. There are business interests even to marketing. IOCL is a public sector undertaking.
- GUTS Recruitment for Junior Clerk, Head Clerk & Other Posts 2021
- Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII) Recruitment for Various Posts 2021
- SSC MTS (Non-Technical) Recruitment 2021
With a strong workforce of over 33,500, IndianOil has been helping to meet India’s energy demand for more than fifty years. Being Energy of India is more than just turnover (Rs 5,66,950 crore in 2019-20). It is ranked 117 among the world’s largest corporates in Fortune’s ‘Global 500’ list.
Detailed Advertisement Link: https://iocl.com/download/Recruitment_of_Non_executives_in_Pipelines_Division.pdf
Apply Online: https://iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx
Official Website: https://www.iocl.com/