Indian Space and Research Organization (ISRO) Ahmedabad Recruitment for Graduate and Technician Apprentice Posts 2020, Space Applications Centre (SAC), Ahmedabad is one of the lead Centre of Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), Department of Space (DOS). SAC focuses on design of space borne instruments for terrestrial and planetary missions of ISRO and development and operation alization of space technology for national development.
|Organization Name||Indian Space and Research Organization|
|Job Location||All India|
|Starting Date Apply Online
|Application Last Date||23-11-2020|
UNDER THE APPRENTICE ACT1961, Applications are invited for selection to the positions of GRADUATE AND TECHNICIAN APPRENTICESfrom candidateswho have DEGREE/DIPLOMAfrom a recognized University/Boardcoming under Western Regionof Board of Apprenticeship Training (MAHARASHTRA, GUJARAT, GOA, CHHATTISGARH, MADHYA PRADESH, DADRA NAGAR HAVELI, DIU & DAMAN (UTS).
• Graduate Apprentice (Electronics & Communication Engg.)
• Graduate Apprentice (Mechanical Engg.)
• Graduate Apprentice (Computer Engg./Computer Science/Information Technology)
• Graduate Apprentice (Electrical Engg.)
• Graduate Apprentice (Civil Engg.)
• Technician Apprentice (Electronics & Communication Engg.)
• Technician Apprentice (Mechanical Engg.)
• Technician Apprentice (Computer Engg./Computer Science/ Information Technology)
• Technician Apprentice (Electrical Engg.)
• Technician Apprentice (Civil Engg.)
Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Fee & Other Details: Please Read Official Advertisement.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.Application should be registered on-line only. Read General Conditions/Instructions for filling the online application carefully.
UPPER AGE LIMIT : 35 years as on23/11/2020 (relaxation of 03 years in case of OBCand05 years in case of SC, ST candidates. Age relaxation for PWD candidates is as per Govt. Rules.)
• Date of commencement of Online Application: 09-11-2020
• Last date for Online Application Submission: 23-11-2020
Advertisement: Click Here
More Details: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
IMP Note : – Those who have undergone/are undergoing Apprenticeship training or have job experience for a period of one year or moreas on the date of joining as Apprentice are not eligible to be considered for the above Apprenticeship training