NDDB Recruitment For Deputy Manager Post 2020, Other Detail Like Education Qualification, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, Last Date And Number of Post More Detail are Given Below Detail.
National Dairy Development Board Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||National Dairy Development Board|
||Deputy Manager (Civil Engineering)|
|Work Location||Anywhere in India|
|Type of Job
||Please Read Notification|
Post name :
- Deputy Manager (Civil Engineering)—Reserved for SC candidate
- Managing project implementation activities pertaining to Civil & Structural work from start to finish (Industrial & Infrastructure Projects)
Qualification & Experience For NDDB Recruitment For Deputy Manager Post 2020
B.E/B.Tech (Civil Engineering) from a reputed institute with minimum 2-5 years of relevant experience in area of expertise, preferably in an established firm/organization (Industrial & Infrastructure projects). Post Graduation in engineering or management shall be added advantage.
Other Essential attributes and skills
Technical Skills/Attributes :
Domain Area Specific Skills, Thorough engineering knowledge in Soil works, Concrete & MS Structures etc, Experience in industrial projects.
Managerial Skills / Attributes: Communication, team building and presentation skills
Important Note For National Dairy Development Board Recruitment 2020
- The maximum age limit for the position is 30 years (As 01 November 2019).
- Last date of receiving applications is 08 September 2020.
- The position will be on Fixed Term for a period of 5 Years.
- This position is reserved for SC Candidate.
Table of Contents