Oil India Limited Recruitment For Chemical Assistant Post 2020,The aspiring candidate is requested to take all the information before applying in this government employment and only then apply according to his eligibility.
Oil India Limited Recruitment For Chemical Assistant Post 2020
|Organization Name||Oil India Limited|
||Chemical Assistant (Field/Lab)|
|Education Qualification||Please Read Official Advertisement.|
|Work Location||Duliajan, District-Dibrugarh (Assam).|
|Type of Job
||Rs.15,400/- Per Month|
Oil India Limited (OIL), a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is a pioneer National upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan Indian presence and growing global footprint. It is engaged in Exploration, Production and Transportation of crude oil, natural gas and manufacture of LPG with its Field Headquarters at Duliajan, District-Dibrugarh (Assam).
- Chemical Assistant (Field/Lab)
- UR: 14
- SC: 02
- ST: 03
- OBC (NCL) : 08
- Candidates should be 40 years old to get a job. Please read the published notifications for age relaxation and other information.
- Maximum Age Limit(as on the date of Walk-in-Interview)
- General : 40 years
- SC/ST: 45 years
- OBC (NCL) : 43 years
Education Qualification For Oil India Limited Recruitment For Chemical Assistant Post 2020:
- B.Sc.with Chemistry as one of the subjects from Government recognized University.
- Minimum 01year post qualification work experience in chemical activities-fields/lab in Upstream Oil & Gas Industry.
How to Apply For Oil India Limited Recruitment For Chemical Assistant Post 2020
- On the above scheduled date of registration, the candidate(s) will have to register themselves for the Walk-in-Interview at the venue compulsorily between 08:00 A.M. to 11:30 A.M. Under no circumstance, candidate(s) will be allowed to register beyond the timings stated here in above.
- Address: ETDC, L&D Department,Oil India Limited, Duliajan
- All Candidates Select Based on Interview, Please Read Official Advertisement..
- Date and Time of Registration : 04/08/2020 | 08.00 A.M.to 11:30 A.M.
- Date of Walk-in-Interview(s) : 04/08/2020
Important Note : Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement Notification. For More Detail We Suggest Check Always Official Website Given Above Links. Other Details: Please Read Official Advertisement.