RPSC Recruitment 2021 – Rajasthan Public Service Commission has issued a notification for the recruitment to the post of Assistant Testing Officer and Superintendent Garden. The process of applying for these posts is going to start from February 17, 2021, which will run till March 16, 2021. Any candidate who wants to apply for this post can do so within the stipulated time. You can apply online for these posts by visiting the official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
RPSC Recruitment 2021 | Rajasthan Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021 @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
According to the notification issued by Rajasthan Public Service Commission, 4 posts of Assistant Testing Officer and 1 of Superintendent Garden will be appointed.
Candidates applying for the post of Assistant Testing Officer should have an MSc degree in Zoology, Chemistry from any recognized institute. Apart from this, the candidate should have 2 years experience in soil testing. On the other hand, candidates applying for the post of Supervisor Garden should have B.Sc Agriculture degree and Horticulture as a special subject.
For RPSC Recruitment 2021, the age of candidates should be between 21 to 40 years. Apart from this, there will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms.
That the upper age limit shall not apply in the case of an ex-prisoner who had served under the Government on a substantive basis on any post before his conviction and was eligible for appointment under these Rules.
That in the case of other ex-prisoner the upper age limit shall be relaxed by a period equal to the term of imprisonment served by him provided he was not overage before his conviction and was eligible for appointment under the Rules.
That the upper age limit may be relaxed by 5 years in exceptional Cases by the Government in consultation with the Commission.
According to the Rajasthan Civil Services (Absorption of Ex-servicemen) Rules 1988, relaxation in upper age limit shall be 10 years to Ex-servicemen. Provided that in case of direct recruitment where experience is also essential on lower post then relaxation in age equal to the period of requisite experience of the lower post shall be given to the ex-servicemen in addition to the relaxation in age already provided under these rules.
Provided that permissible age after relaxation under this rule work out ot be more than 50 years then upper age limit of 50 years shall be applicable but in case of direct recruitment where experience of lower post is essential the maximum upper age limit of 55 years shall be applicable.
General candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 350. At the same time, the candidates of OBC category will have to pay 250 rupees and for SC and ST candidates 150 rupees.
How To Apply ?
- Before filling the online application form for this post, please read the guidelines of online form filling available on the Commission’s website https://rpsc.rajasthan gov.in
- To apply online, the candidates have to go to the Commission’s website https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in and click on the Apply online link.
- You can also apply for the exam online by doing Aadhar based One Time Registration (OTR) on the recruitment portal.
- After filling the online application form for the examination, the candidates will have to generate the application number by paying the examination fee from the payment service available on the recruitment portal.
- The candidate should not use any other portal or facility to deposit the examination fee.
- Fees will not be refunded after depositing the examination fee.
- Ensure payment of other examination fees before the last date of the application so that any kind of payment can be pending verification of the relevant transaction.
- No online or offline application of any kind will be accepted by the Commission under any circumstances other than filling the online application form as per the said procedure.