SSC Vacancy 2021 Staff Selection Commission has published recruitment for Multi-Tasking Non-Technical Posts (MTS) posts, the desired candidate is requested to take all the information before applying in this government employment only after that Apply according to the qualification. Staff Selection Commission vacancy 2021 recruitment detail complete employee selection commission job 2021 vacancy.
SSC MTS (Non-Technical) Recruitment 2021
The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff (in Pay Level-1 as per Pay Matrix of 7thPay Commission),a General Central Service Group‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Ministries/ Departments/Offices of the Government of India, in different States/ Union Territories.
|Organization Name||SSC (Staff Selection Commission)
||Multi-Tasking Non-Technical Posts (MTS)|
|Education Qualification||10th Pass|
|Work Location||All India|
|Type of Job
10th / or its degree even if it is approved, see the published notification for more information.
Name of Posts
Number of vacancies – various posts
Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Non-Technical
The age of the candidate should be 18 – 25 years. Please see published notification for age relaxation and other information.
According to the interview, computer based test (CBT), document verification, performance in this Govt job, the candidate will be selected in the employment.
Salary (Pay Scale)
According to the notification, the salary will be ₹ 18,000 / – to ₹ 22,000 / – per month in the published Govt Job.
For this employment, you will have to apply online and fill all the useful information by going to the official website.
Gen / OBC / EWS: ₹ 100 / –
SC / ST / Women: ₹ 0 / –
- Dates for submission of online applications:05.02.2021to21.03.2021
- Last date and time for receipt of online application:21.03.2021(23:30)
- Last date for making online fee payment:23.03.2021(23:30)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan:25.03.2021(23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank):29.03.2021
- Scheduleof Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 01.07.2021to20.07.2021
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper):21.11.2021
Table of Contents