Union Bank of India Recruitment Specialist Officers (SO) Posts 2021, Union Bank of India (herein after called the Bank), a leading listed Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Mumbai and having Pan India, as well as, overseas presence, invites On-line Applications for recruitment to the following posts in Specialized Segment.
Union Bank of India Recruitment Specialist Officers (SO) Posts 2021
||Union Bank of India|
|Designation||Please Read Official Advertisement.|
|Total Vacancies||347 Posts|
Total Posts: 347 Posts
Posts Name: Specialist Officers (SO)
• Senior Manager (Risk) MMGS -III: 60 Posts
• Manager (Risk) MMGS – II: 60 Posts
• Manager (Civil Engineer) MMGS – II: 07 Posts
• Manager (Architect) MMGS – II: 07 Posts
• Manager (Electrical Engineer) MMGS – II: 02 Posts
• Manager (Printing Technologist) MMGS – II: 01 Posts
• Manager (Forex) MMGS – II: 50 Posts
• Manager (Chartered Accountant) MMGS – II: 14 Posts
• Assistant Manager (Technical Officer) JMGS – I: 26 Posts
• Assistant Manager (Forex) JMGS – I: 120 Posts
Application can be made only for one of the following posts and the applicants intending to apply should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria specified herein below before applying.
Certification in Financial Risk Management from Global Association of Risk (GARP)
Professional Risk Management Certification from PRIMA Institute.
Holder of Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) from CFA Institute.
Full time MBA in Finance (Minimum 2 Years)/PGDM with specialization in finance)
Minimum 60% in aggregate.
Master in Mathematics/Statistics or Economics Minimum of 60% in aggregate.
How to Apply : Interested and eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
- • Commencement of on-line registration of application: 12/08/2021
- • Closure of registration of application: 03/09/2021
- • Closure for editing application details: 03/09/2021
- • Last date for printing your application: 18/09/2021
- • Online Fee Payment: 12/08/2021 to 03/09/2021
- Advertisement: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
The number of vacancies are tentative and can be reduced/increased in the respective Cadre or any Cadre at sole discretion of the Bank.