Veer Narmad South Gujarat University (VNSGU) Recruitment for Various Posts 2021
Administrative and on an hourly basis Instructions to apply to candidates for service posts
(1) Compulsory registration of the candidate in the employment office 190111010311
Must be uploaded with the application.
(2) The candidate should have the required qualifications, experience, age, driving license as well as other additional requirements for the relevant post (space).
A true copy of the proof of qualifications must be attached.
(3) To provide additional information in the application form, additional paper with the signature of the candidate may be included.
(4) Candidates with reserved category (SC / ST / SEBC / Disabled) should have competent government authority.
The officer’s certificate must be brought along at the time of interview.
(5) In case of change in the address, phone number of the correspondence in the application form filled by the candidate, notice in writing.
Registrar, Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Udhana-Magadalla Road, Surat – 2009
(6) Incompletely filled application form will not be accepted.
(7) The candidate shall fill the application form after checking the required qualification standard and getting complete information. About qualification
No inquiries will be taken into consideration.
(8) Candidate will have to appear in the examination / computer test / interview on his own.
(9) Notice of date and place of interview to the candidate by email / SMS. Will be done by.
(10) Direct or indirect pressure is eligible to disqualify the candidate.
(11) Maintain social distance due to Kovid-12 epidemic at the time of interview.
(Guidelines) must be strictly followed.
(12) Decision to fill any vacancy, to replace or not to fill vacancy
The University shall have an unfettered right.
(13) If any candidate gives false information, tries to hide incomplete information or information, that candidate
Which would be disqualified for that space. If such a candidate is appointed, he will be dismissed.
(14) Subject to the rules of the University, the candidate shall be appointed.
(15) Every administrative and service employee should work with shift method (09:00 am to 04:00 pm and noon
11:00 hrs to 5:00 hrs) Operation as per the instructions of their Divisional Head / Coordinator
Will be mandatory.
(15) Surat City / SUD for every assistant (male as well as female) for admission, examination, result and all operations of the University.
The sense of operation in the area will have to go.
(16) The selected assistant will have to make the agreement prescribed by the university on stamp paper of Rs.500 / -.
(17) The selected assistant shall not be entitled to any increase or injury other than the fixed salary.
Moghwari allowance, interim relief as well as other benefits of provident fund or pay commission or any other benefits
Will not be met.
(18) Retirement age as per post number: 12, 13, 12, 13, and 12 as per the above announcement. Candidates who have a maximum age of 25 years can apply online. Candidates above 3 years of age The application will not be considered valid and the retired employee who will be appointed will have completed 25 years or
The University will be able to relieve the desired duty which should be noted.
• Administrative Assistant
• Webinar Assistant
• Social Media Assistant
• Self Learning Activity Assistant
• Soft Skill Breeding Assistant
• Chief Grant Counselor
• Grant Counselor
• Public Relation Assistant
• Assistant Co-ordinator(NSS)
• Hospitality assistant
• Protection Assistant
• Garden Assistant
• Hygiene assistant
• Library Assistant
• Asset Assistant
• Proof Reading Assistant
Educational Qualification & Other Details: Please Read Official Advertisement.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 03-08-2021
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 12-08-2021, 06:00 pm
Advertisement: Click Here
Instruction: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here